Workplace injuries and accidents
Workplace injuries and accidents usually happen at the most inconvenient times and can impair your capacity to complete your usual work. This doesn’t even take into consideration the detrimental impact it may have on your personal recreational activities and quality of life. If you have been injured while on the job, be certain you get the expert advice and care needed to return to a normal life. Chiropractic care is a great treatment option for many common work place injuries.
Here is a list of some of the conditions that may occur in the work place:
- Back injuries (strains, disc prolapse, facet joint strain )
- Neck injuries (strains, facet joint strain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Headaches (caused by muscle tension, joint dysfunction, or poor posture)
- Bursitis in the shoulder and hip
- Tendinitis (tennis/golfers elbow)
- Rotator cuff strains/tears
- Extremity numbness, tingling and pins and needles
So, if you are suffering from a workplace injury and live in Rouse Hill, Riverstone, Kellyville or anywhere in the Hills district we may be able to help you. To book in for a new patient consultation you can call 8883 2270 or book online .